• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

looks good mate, let me know how you get on with the rust claim, i am currently in battle since Jan last year.

Regards

Andrew

Cheers for that! Just got them ordered so look forward to fitting them after seeing spikes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Been away for a few weeks with my wedding And in Turkey for the last 10 days ( fly back tommorow )

While away my brother had tinted my back passenger Windows , back window getting done next week. Can't moan as its free :)

Also my brother has been talking to Honda for me and they have the car booked in Sep 5th to do the Roof. So really pleased with that also. More Mods to come when I'm back

Credit to Honda Uk and JT Hughes Shrewsbury. No questions asked just a straight forward service.

Great news honda is sorting your roof! Congratulations on getting married.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Congrats pal. Glad to hear they are sorting it, good old Honda. What's the plans for when your home? I'm away at the moment, booking mine in for a remap when I'm back.

Will be looking at getting the exhaust done, full service, possibly all new tyres.
Some fog light covers and replace the gaitor then a full machine polish and detail to get it spotless. Then go from there.

Should keep me busy for a little while and thank you :)

yeah does look good and being free is another bonus. brother should be doing the back once he's free :)

Service items ordered

NGK 11ks Plugs
Hamp Oil Filter
Genuine Sump Plug Washer
Genuine Air filter
Genuine Pollen filter

Also got a brand new 4l bottle of Castrol Edge Titanium 5W40 Fully synthetic Oil in the garage i might use, will just need another 1lt bottle.

Should keep me busy :)

I bought Castrol Edge for my last car from Euro Car Parts - they'll probably have a decent discount code on next weekend being a bank holiday ;)

Your car looks great in silver! I'm not sure about the side decals though, I might be wrong but they don't look original..

eeeerm not sure to be honest :confused: if there not they weren't done by me.

yeah the oil i had given as the person i had it off reviced two. so may aswel use it. i can get 1ltr for around £8-10

My brother has also offered to wrap my roof in gloss black after its been sorted by Honda. He done a silver car the other day and said it looked really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
eeeerm not sure to be honest :confused: if there not they weren't done by me.

yeah the oil i had given as the person i had it off reviced two. so may aswel use it. i can get 1ltr for around £8-10

My brother has also offered to wrap my roof in gloss black after its been sorted by Honda. He done a silver car the other day and said it looked really good.

Here's mine for comparison; perhaps mine aren't OEM, I don't know:

4b1d8deb0d158977a502a05d7fc1fcff.jpg

they look the same to me just point a different way due to different sides of the car. ill have a better look outside tomorrow but I'm sure there both original

Back