• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Classified section: annoyance.

Good thoughts by All here, and Mark, I totally understand your point of view.

I've already mentioned this and I know this is something Al has said the mods are working on, but the idea that people get feedback is really good and was implemented really well in the last forum.

I was scammed on the CTRO site and had I been able to leave feedback- it would've warned others.

The guy had about 350+ posts at the time, (all *proper* posts, not smilies or one worded comments etc) and still diddled me.

It's so hard to judge when or what makes people scam others.
IMHO I think it would be very hard to put a post limit on newbies, but I agree we do need to protect the honest members.

Don't forgot there is the 'report' button in every post (bottom left) so if anyone see's anything 'dodgy' just click that and the admin team will be made aware to check the thread/post.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to have the same rules for the group buy section? So you have to have 50+ post before you can participate in the group buys for example?

Back