• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clean........... 6 hours later!

R pic24.jpg

Cleaned the CTR at the weekend.

Got a full body wash and separate wax treatment.

The wheels are subject to a 2 hour clean, polish and wax thanks to Turtle!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
good stuff buddy i too spent all sat cleaning, hoovering, waxing mine, then it rained!!!! but the rain does look cool on the waxed paint.

Cleanings like pringles, once you pop u cant stop!!!!

View attachment 2234

Cleaned the CTR at the weekend.

Got a full body wash and separate wax treatment.

The wheels are subject to a 2 hour clean, polish and wax thanks to Turtle!!!

Going to Stuttgart classic car show this weekend, going to load up on cleaning goodies from the Autoglym stand. Then on Sunday I'll spend the day getting intimate with with every nook, cranny & body panel!
I just use Autoglym as its my dads favourite, and when I lived at home I used to steal his!
Is there something I can put on after the AG goodies to put a shiney protective coat on it?

Going to Stuttgart classic car show this weekend, going to load up on cleaning goodies from the Autoglym stand. Then on Sunday I'll spend the day getting intimate with with every nook, cranny & body panel!
I just use Autoglym as its my dads favourite, and when I lived at home I used to steal his!
Is there something I can put on after the AG goodies to put a shiney protective coat on it?

A hard paste wax from Dodo Juice or Collinite should do they trick!! Rave reviews about both. I've since invested and am waiting for delivery! :p :cool:

Try here: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/cat_4.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some Dodo Banana Armour for sale if you're interested!?

Also, consider FK1000p for ultimate protection / gloss.

(from serious performance)

Surplus to requirements :twisted:

Oh, and it's good:-

2009_0124detailctr0023640x480.jpg

Back