• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

I haven't got them yet. :) As it is a special order they are coming from Climair Germany. Should be here in 2-3 weeks. Once I have them I will get some pictures done.

i thought the dark tint would look better with my NHB Premier.

I haven't got them yet. :) As it is a special order they are coming from Climair Germany. Should be here in 2-3 weeks. Once I have them I will get some pictures done.

i thought the dark tint would look better with my NHB Premier.

Keep us posted mate will be good to see the subtle difference. Hope you can contain the excitement until they arrive!

Look forward to seeing these, had Heko's on my EP2 but never seemed to fit well. Will pay the extra if these fit nicely and look the part.

Loxy, You were right. So easy to fit :D Here is some pics with them installed. Notice the sticker says Sport lol. I do like them :) How people can be bothered with the clips and tape :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am, but going to hold off, just spent up on brake upgrades.

Are they only available on the longer lead time then?

I had Hekos on the last ep3, then sold to someone on here. but will get the climairs this time round

I will find out for you Jim. I mailed the lady at Climair UK to say mine had arrived and how pleased i was with the dark tint sports version.

Tempted by them to be honest, do they fit snugly in the window channel with no clips?

How much did they cost in the end (If you don't mind me asking!)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back