• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

They do look the part. Will be getting some of these ordered very soon, dark tint same as yours.

Well worth it. They just look better. Remember to use the code CLUB197 and ask for special order. Do you have an EP3 or FN2? Mind you might have a DC2 or DC5.

Yeah had a Cosmic EP2 so fancied a change.

Got the order placed, just had a call from Michelle to confirm they will be a few weeks from Germany. Can't wait! :)

MYep as they are special order. I will take a better pic of mine in a mo on my car.

Did you use the code? I was like where do I put the Dark sports type wanted. Then found it on the site. Lol

Dont tell Loxy that they don't do them for the FN2 :lol: He won't believe me anyway lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did use the code, club197 for 10% I think. Total was £46.01. I was unsure where to put the dark tint bit as well, put it in every box I could find and even emailed after to confirm!

They really do look the part so hope they fit nicely, do they come with tape or anything?

They'll be wondering why suddenly everyone wants some Civic dark tint deflectors haha :)

Yep lol I emailed Sharon at Climair and told her there was a few orders coming in from Type R owners club for the dark tint sport type ones after a few of you saw them on my EP3 lol. :D

No way I told them to restrict FN2 ones :smt023 lol

Will be good to get pics of them on an FN2 also. :D

I would be happy with either but I did put on the notes I want the dark tint ones. I will post up pics when I receive them over the next few weeks. I am assuming they will look better than ep3 ones :D

Back