• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

Nope nope nope Go the EP3 :D

FN2 with the TDi North turbo kit is insane. Very quick motor.

Yeah they should contact you to tell you 2-3 weeks for them to be made and come from Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you put in that you wanted special Order Dark tint sports type? I am sure you did. They will contact you today. :D

Sorry mate, only just seen this! Yes I did put in that I wanted Dark Sports Type when ordering and had the confirmation email through too. May take up to 2-3 weeks as dispatched direct from manufacturers in Germany so should be here no later than 7th August!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was a good day, I now have a parcel tracking number for mine (1 week and 6 days since ordering). :)

Haha, did you go for the dark sports type also Josh? I got an email at midnight saying they have been dispatched and have a tracking number too. Placed my order on the 17th July so similar dates to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did. Funny you should mention when you ordered yours, my order was placed on the 15th July so very similar!

Arrived today! Already fitted and they are very snug, seem a touch bigger than the Hekos as well.

Highly recommended!

Cool lol I readjusted mine as the were slipping down at the back part of the window. Just pushed in a little far at front. Sorted now though. :D

Received my dark sport tint ones;

IMAG0419.jpg

Back