• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

Just ordered my dark tints thanks to the code on here! Quoted 2-3 Weeks for delivery so looking forward to them!

EP3 owners who ordered the climairs which product code ones did you get? My driver one slips down at top door corner. I believe I bought the right ones lol.

Cheers

Yeah can't see them being any different, pretty obvious if they are for an EP3 or not :)

Do they seem too small or just not staying up?

Can you not just move it back slightly as it's probably just too far forward from when initially installing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mine seem fine, a little tight when the windows go up but not an issue. There is a little movement in them but nothing to worry about, definitely no rattle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had left the bit of tape at the bottom part wind deflector. Have now taken them off. And pulled them a bit when my window is down the drivers one rattled a bit. I now pulled the deflector at the mirror part out a little. Will see. And yes same product code as you you Josh.

Hi guys what is the discount code for these now because I used the one at the start of the thread but not luck

Pulling mine out. Drivers side will not stay. Passenger seems fine. If pull the deflector at the mirror out any more it will rest on soft rubber part.

Fustrating. Will contact Climair.

I've ordered these for my JDM EP3 however contemplating waiting for some JDM Spec deflectors come up. If anyone's interested in some dark smokes they should be with me in a few days. I can't make my mind up!

I've ordered these for my JDM EP3 however contemplating waiting for some JDM Spec deflectors come up. If anyone's interested in some dark smokes they should be with me in a few days. I can't make my mind up!

Cant beat the JDM ones if you can get hold of a set :p

IMAG0569_zps4gyut6di.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

Back