• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Climair Wind deflectors.

Ok the Director of Climair UK called me tonight to assist with my wind deflector being loose. He was doing this in his own time as I had been told he would call.

That is going beyond customer service. Very impressed with their customer focus. They are sending out some parts for me to try so it stops the driver deflector being loose and rattling. Can't ask for more than that. As it might be an issue with my window frame/rubbers and not a deflector issue.

Go Climair UK. Please note Josh and tucker have no issues with theirs. :smt023

Last edited by a moderator:
Must admit had a great service from them too, plenty of email updates about the status of my order.

Hopefully the parts they send sort the problem for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok the Director of Climair UK called me tonight to assist with my wind deflector being loose. He was doing this in his own time as I had been told he would call.

That is going beyond customer service. Very impressed with their customer focus. They are sending out some parts for me to try so it stops the driver deflector being loose and rattling. Can't ask for more than that. As it might be an issue with my window frame/rubbers and not a deflector issue.

Go Climair UK. Please note Josh and tucker have no issues with theirs. :smt023

Can't believe you don't know how to fit wind deflectors!

Slightly off topic but i am after some wind deflectors for my ep3, would you recommend these? I have also been looking at team heko?

I definitely wouldn't advise anyone against them, I think they're great. I had the Team Heko's on my last car and was happy with them also, just personal preference I guess! Climairs just slot into position and Heko's used clips to hold it in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the Climairs are better than the Heko's. I just wish you could still get the Honda Access JDM ones. Climairs are good and they do the new dark sports tint now which I like.

Their customer service is very good too. But like Tucker said personal choice. :D

My goodies arrived from Climair this morning. :D Fitted the rubber stops to the bottom of my deflectors. All sorted now and fit with very little movement.

Thanks for the code guys still works.
ordered mine and they came within 2 days so I'm guessing they have stocked some dark tint ones.
quality is excellent, gonna fit them today when wind dies down.
:twisted:

Up to you really, the normal ones are light and the dark tint ones are as the name suggests darker. But they don't list them as 2 products so you need to request darker ones.

The Dark tint ones look nice. I had those but sold them to Stu on here as I managed to source a set of Honda Access JDM deflectors for my EP3.

Climairs are nice and worth the extra cash. If you want to see the dark tint ones on the EP3 go to my build thread in members cars. :D

Dark smoke "Sport" ones on mine:

IMAG3692.jpg

IMAG3691.jpg

IMAG3690.jpg

Back