• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Colli 476s

Carlack is very good. Same stuff as klasse. It's not what clay would do.

wash>clay>carlack>colly.

TBH, If you already have the srp/egp, I would just buy the colly. I have the carlack and rate it well though.

You won't need AG EGP and then 476 as they are both a LSP.

Would go with the following 2BM, clay, AG SRP, and then 476.

The method I use is the following if doing a full detail, Pressure rinse, > Snow Foam > 2BM > Clay> Polish* > Rinse > Pre Wax Cleanser > Wax > Detail Spray

*Polish depending on what I'm doing Megs 80, 83, Sonus range or Menzerna.

Out of interest why would you need a pre wax cleanser after the clay and polish stage?
Also what's the benefit of a detail spray after the wax?

The pre wax cleanser helps prepare the paintwork for the wax and helps with durability, detail spray and that extra shine :)

I bought car lack and colli 476 and used it for the first time with srp and AG paint renovator and the results were amazing. Do two coats of sealant with car lack for the best results. It's rained every day and I've only used my wipers once when you start the car! It's such siht weather here!

Edit: I did two coats of colli for the winter and used it on my wheels :)

Back