• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Competition by me...

Can you please not turn this thread into a cpl/ 3rd piston thread. Far as im concerned they are top notch and have given me an excellent service. I would recommend them and I will be using them again.

well done you!

i thought the previous comment was funny In my opinion and i am entitled to an opinion aren't I?

well done you!

i thought the previous comment was funny In my opinion and i am entitled to an opinion aren't I?

it wasnt directed at your laugh, I pressed quote on wrong comment.

Yeah you can have your own opinion but all i was saying is start another thread cos I didnt want nothing about the persons engine on here thats all, surely you can understand that

Can you please not turn this thread into a cpl/ 3rd piston thread. Far as im concerned they are top notch and have given me an excellent service. I would recommend them and I will be using them again.

Just keep in mind that they don't have a huge amount of fans on here so you won't get a lot of back up from the majority about CPL;)

I got the power spot on mate I want whats owed to me, and no I never edited my guess. id bet my house on a certain mod being a poor loser and not wanting me to obtain the prize and therefore sabotaging my Original guess, I wont mention his name as its clear he would want to STEAL this pen from me so we know who it is :lol:

^^ No your honour, thats my point I think a certain mod has made it look like this. All I can say is that he likes to frequent oriential establishments but he is not there for the food ;)

^^ No your honour, thats my point I think a certain mod has made it look like this. All I can say is that he likes to frequent oriential establishments but he is not there for the food ;)

We can't make it say "TerryCTR edited @":lol:

And he was last online at 10:30pm tonight so it's not Scouse!

You can't be blaming us mods for you trying to be sneaky :lol:

Back