• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Competition by me...

Just for a laugh im gonna run a little competition and you could win a fabulous Type R pen :twisted: :p

Im having a JDM engine fitted in my EP3, Along with Hondata K-100, ITG Maxogen , DC Sports header along with the Buddy-Club Prospec that is already on the car then when all fitted im going down to CPL to have it mapped on the rollers.

So if you would like a chance of winning the pen :twisted: all you have to do is guess the EXACT amount of bhp my car will make at the FLYWHEEL. One guess per person only :p

(winner will be anounced in a few weeks when all done and in the event that 2 people guess same amount the 1st person with the correct answer wins so check the other answers before submitting your own) :p

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Chris_Goddard_JDM_Engine_DCRH.bmp
    150.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
I already have a Type R pen and also a Type R watch thanks to John Pease Honda in Braintree. :cool:

My guess (the lass can have the next pen :lol: ) for the BHP is 241.3 :D

My car is now running, been out in it tonight, going to CPL on tues to get set up, will post the results then :twisted:

I say piston number three goes bang. Oh no, you're not having FI. :p

In that case I say 241.3bhp.

Back