• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

Looking superb bud, hope you melted those other wheels in a huge fire :lol:

That looks so much better on oem wheels! Don't sell the old ones, take them round to the house of the person that put them on, and throw them through his windows. On fire preferably. Aim for his cat.

Looks like a mint car you have there bud. You've been keeping it clean too, good effort, it can be frustrating keeping a daily that shiney!

That looks so much better on oem wheels! Don't sell the old ones, take them round to the house of the person that put them on, and throw them through his windows. On fire preferably. Aim for his cat.

Looks like a mint car you have there bud. You've been keeping it clean too, good effort, it can be frustrating keeping a daily that shiney!

Lovl brilliant idea with the wheels

If You had seen it half hour before that picture you would have said please wash it that's criminal :D

So I take it know one wants to buy my beautiful old wheels ? They could transform your car (into a crap looking car :D)

(Mods/admin don't worry that's not a serious for sale ad I've seen the rules :) )

Where I live, those rims are the height of modding taste, I guarantee I know at least one person that would buy them.

bit like mine steve

I'm also in Northampton I see your car on the autotrader Looking good might see you about

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    702.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0469.JPG
    IMG_0469.JPG
    636.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Paolos-typer.JPG
    Paolos-typer.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
yah or nay, im actually liking it a little if im honest :)

20130519_144202.jpg

and i designed a new cup holder too !

20130518_144012.jpg

and decided to do a service good job i did !!

20130521_200458.jpg

Superb cup holder, after having my ep for over a year it still takes me three attempts to find the cupholder without looking! I also kind of like the wheels, maybe, I'm not sure...

Damn didn't notice you !
I live just off booth lane and I travel that way to work some days but mostly through Boughton lane and out towards West haddon so I'm normally that end of town.
I noticed a cosmic in Boughton and seen one at the last second near the windhover pub last week when I was heading home.

Amazed I haven't seen you yet. I thought it was supposed to be a small world lol

To be fair I car share for work so I drive one week then passenger the next.

my weekend in pictures

P6080076.jpg

P6090079.jpg

P6090083.jpg

P6090084.jpg

and i couldnt get the shaft to split even when it was off so i had to remove it as one, that was fun
P6080077.jpg

time for a rest :D

Back