• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic

O.k gonna use auto glym super resin polish on my cosmic grey and want to top it off with dodo juice wax, but after a littl eresearch still not sure which is the correct soft wax one to use, please advise.

Ive got a Cosmic and did mine the other day with Super resin polish, then Extra gloss protection and topped it off with High definition wax, it looks :cool:

Ok then Hatton, whats a good choice for champcream ??

To be fair Dean, a lot of my stuff is good for white as the gear I buy is used for silver and white cars.

Below is what I have used in order with a big clean

White Diamond Glaze
DSC01055.jpg

EX-P Sealent
DSC00863.jpg

and then waxed using AutoGlym HD wax
bigclean4Resized.png

bigclean9Resized.png

bigclean5Resized.png

bigclean18Resized.png
bigclean13Resized.png

bigclean12Resized.png

bigclean11Resized.png

Banana Armour

2009_0207redmistp10009640x480.jpg

2009_0207redmistp10004640x480.jpg

The BA was topped off with red mist.

You won't see a massive difference between the waxes tbh, as long as you do a good bit of prep, the only massive difference will be the durability.

Megs #16 would be my choice now!

Ok then Hatton, whats a good choice for champcream ??

I use a combo of Jetseal 109 and Dodo Juice Light Fantastic and that seems to do the trick. Just remember to seal before you wax!

I might try the harder Dodo Juice Diamond white when my other stuff runs out, but that will be a while yet!

Anyone heard of swissvax I have as I'm a detalier for it results are fantasic my bro is the dealer in monaco for it

I use Zymol HD Cleanse followed by Zymol Creame. Bear in mind the car had the full G220 treatment beforehand and all the things that go with it.

IMG_8271.jpg

Back