• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Could I make them fit? help needed.

My boss is selling a set of rims off his R32, he said I could have them at a really cheap price but wondering if they would work.

I know the stud pattern is different but I believe there are plates that you can use to change the layout..? (confirmation needed)

The size of his rims are ;
~ 7.5j x 18
~ ET 38

Think the stud pattern is 5x100.

I don't fully know what the 'ET' relates to so any help is appreciated.

To get them to fit, you'd need PCD adapters. The offset will change and become lower, thus making the wheels stick out further, due to the adapters having to be a certain size. At the moment, OEM honda ET. Is around -60, with just the wheels alone, you would be taking 22mm off this fitment, so they would sit 22mm further out of the arches. Now factor in the PCD swap of approximately 20mm, you are now on a -18 ET. I think that would push the wheels way too far out out without having some serious arch work done.
When you add up all the costs of arch work, adapters and the wheels, you'd be better looking at getting some brand new wheels and tyres, as they wouldn't be much more. Or look for a good second hand set.

Like NYA has has eloquently stated, its more of a hassle then its worth.

Also you don't really want to put 18s on an EP3.

Back