• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

Sounds good, glad you're happy with it. If you dont mind me asking, did it set you back by much?

It was very reasonable as it was brand new but at a second-hand price, don't mind telling you as I bought it from the For Sale section here. It was £300 for the ITG and £65 for the SFS hose.

Last edited by a moderator:
brilliant thread crumb,just read this all the way from page 1.

top work.

p,s is there any issues fitting eibach"s to shocks that have 100k on them?

Thanks mate, very kind of you :)

To be honest I wouldn't know, but mine had 55K on them and I've had no problems. They are designed to go on OEM shocks so I can't imagine you'd have any issues.

It was very reasonable as it was brand new but at a second-hand price, don't mind telling you as I bought it from the For Sale section here. It was £300 for the ITG and £65 for the SFS hose.

Do you know what, I actually remember seeing it on the For Sale section. Looks good though :cool: any more plans?

Get rid of the ETD Crumb. Nothing but a PITA.

It's not like there's any torque generated by the K20 anyway :p.

I've been considering it at lot TBH.

I met Sugarpuff today and he mentioned that he went with uprated engine mounts instead.
My overriding thought is that it's maybe just a mod too far for me personally.

I've tried adjusting it a lot, going from hardest to softest settings but the metal on metal vibration/rattle is constant at any setting.
This is understandable given what the ETD does, and I know others have no problem with theirs.
I have put some rubber washers between the ETD and it's mounting points and it's been slightly better.

So maybe I'll persist with it for a while, see if it beds in and improves at all.
If not I'll remove it and see if either I miss it too much, or prefer the more comfortable ride.

Fitted my HID kit from LeeH yesterday. Crappy pics for now, but you get the idea.
This is the 55w 6K set, and very bright they are too. :cool:

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

My existing LED sidelights are a pretty good match I reckon. :)

Also, does anyone else with HID's get people driving real slow in front now? As if they think you're the law?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have put some rubber washers between the ETD and it's mounting points and it's been slightly better.

So maybe I'll persist with it for a while, see if it beds in and improves at all.
If not I'll remove it and see if either I miss it too much, or prefer the more comfortable ride.

this is what I did. Believe me, those rubber washers won't last long. My ETD is currently sitting in the boot of the car. It very nearly went in the bin a couple of times.

this is what I did. Believe me, those rubber washers won't last long. My ETD is currently sitting in the boot of the car. It very nearly went in the bin a couple of times.

ETD came off yesterday too. It was a shame but driving it again is much more to my taste regardless of the improvements it does bring.

Is that exhaust stupidly loud or is it okay, i know they look amazing but i dont want to have to look over my shoulder for police all the time. just want to know is you van drive normally and not be mega loud.

It's not stupidly loud at all, that is part of the reason I chose it.

It's more of a low burble when driving normally, but it cranks up along with the revs.

Have a look around there are plenty of videos about. :)

Back