• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

He'll be back,

In a DC5 I would expect, after his booosst thirst is quenched.

**Mugen RR**

They are really nice, seeing them again watching the BTCC last weekend reminded me just how pretty they are. :twisted:

Maybe next for me too...

He'll be back,

In a DC5 I would expect, after his booosst thirst is quenched.

**Mugen RR**

Done the DC5 thing ;)

dotty2ps1.jpg

My second favourite car I have owned, If I come back it will be in the FD2.

Really??? Tell me more dude.

I've got the front camber adjusters, not got the rears yet.
Will it need geometry done straight away even if I leave the camber alone for now?

Did you fit the springs yourself?

Really??? Tell me more dude.

I've got the front camber adjusters, not got the rears yet.
Will it need geometry done straight away even if I leave the camber alone for now?

Did you fit the springs yourself?

No, I didnt fit them myself, I can, but didnt as I had a FRSU done at TGM at teh same time.

Note: When you have tehm fitted, get whom ever is doing it to put some grease on the top mount as mine has become a little dry and squeeks a little when warm.

You can put them on now whith no real harm apart from maybe the tyre wear my be a little wierd, but a few weeks wont make any harm.

If I were you though I would just wait and have it all done at once.

Mine took a good few months to settle properly, but they dont knock or anything.

Eibach are coinsidered a gerneral alll round good spring for the EP3, if you want anything more its coilovers.

Cheers fella, think I'll wait and do it all at once like you suggest. :smt023

Any rear camber adjusters going dotty? ;)

:cool: what are they like Joe, did you get them installed at the same time as you had your FRSU done?

Back