• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

Nice work Ant.:cool:

HU & iPod 'home' are a nice touch. Tidy engine bay too;)

Some good pics there. Better camera would help like you say - nice ideas though :D

Excellent specimen Crumb. You have done well, love where you have stashed the iphone. :cool:

Thanks mate, yeah the iPhone is good in the little cubby hole plus it doesn't move around due to the rubber mat in the bottom.

The only problem is the amount of times I've walked away from the car then remembered that I've left the bloody thing in there! :rolleyes: :lol:

Nice work Ant.:cool:

HU & iPod 'home' are a nice touch. Tidy engine bay too;)

Some good pics there. Better camera would help like you say - nice ideas though :D

Thanks dude, my mate with the FN2 d****l was very jealous of the excellent tie bar when I showed him it on Sunday. :lol: :cool:

A few more bits for the engine bay arrived today, so I'll be putting a new photo up soon. Nothing amazing just a pair of orange Mugen socks and a Mugen Rad cap.:smt047

No worries.

Yes, with most HU's that I've had you get a piece of trim that goes around the HU after you've installed it. Basically a plastic rectangle to cover the edges from the front.

Some people have struggled to get the cage that comes with the HU into the dash panel, but I persisted and got it in. Though I've read that you can dispense with the cage altogether and just screw the HU to the exisiting metal bracket on the back of the dash panel.

Does that make sense?

yeah that does actually, sounds awkward though. i suppose i will only know when i fit it. but cheers for the advice, you're the only person who has been productive in what they said :p lol

lovely motor btw

Thanks danga200 :)

Some additions of the more trivial variety:

Mugen Radiator cap
Radcap.jpg

Mugen socks
Socks.jpg

Not too bad for iPhone camera.

:smt047

My socks used to look like that :( , just look like a pair of tramps pants now.

Looking good mate :D .

Great stuff mate, where did you get the PAS cover from? I've got the brake one, but funkypower told me lies.. :(

I think they were 12.99 each mate, and the cap is chrome with a round sticker in the middle.

i was going to say that could just be a normal cap with a mugen sticker :p but if its chrome thats ok lol

you got anything planned next for the beast?

Not really, need to save up a bit as the Premier interior has wiped me out.
I really want the J's braces next and a FRSU. :twisted:

Nearly forgot about these beauties though:

SillTrim.jpg

Now ideally I wanted the OEM ones but the expense for what they are was just stupid, so when I saw these on eBay I took a punt hoping they would look alright.
They were £40 inc P&P from a very nice chap who had them made from genuine CF but was forced to sell his car before he could fit them.
I had to take an inch off them as any longer wouldn't look right, but I am really chuffed with how they came out.:cool:

What do you guys think?

Not really, need to save up a bit as the Premier interior has wiped me out.
I really want the J's braces next and a FRSU. :twisted:

Nearly forgot about these beauties though:

SillTrim.jpg

Now ideally I wanted the OEM ones but the expense for what they are was just stupid, so when I saw these on eBay I took a punt hoping they would look alright.
They were £40 inc P&P from a very nice chap who had them made from genuine CF but was forced to sell his car before he could fit them.
I had to take an inch off them as any longer wouldn't look right, but I am really chuffed with how they came out.:cool:

What do you guys think?

yeah i can imagine the interior was pretty expensive, was it the whole lot? what you doing with your old interior?
scuff plates inserts look pretty good

Yup, got all the seats, carpet and door cards for £700 which wasn't too bad considering what some people are after for just the front seats.

TBH I didn't think that the back seats were different so didn't bother putting them initially. Then I had a closer look and they are very slightly different in colour, so I put them in the other day.

The old interior is for sale, it's on eBay at the moment, but I've not done my 60 days here yet so can't post them in the For Sale section. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks mate, gotta admit I am chuffed to pieces with the new interior.

So that's a lot of show done, now it's time for some go...

...when my bank account has recovered sufficiently anyway :lol:

sorry to ask but, are there any differences in a premier and a uk ep3,
besides the interior?

Premiers are UK CTR's mate.

They are just the last 'range' to come off the line as it were, with Recaro's, MOMO steering wheel and rear tints.

Underneath that they are just the same as a facelft EP3.

Back