• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

Yup, got all the seats, carpet and door cards for £700 which wasn't too bad considering what some people are after for just the front seats.

TBH I didn't think that the back seats were different so didn't bother putting them initially. Then I had a closer look and they are very slightly different in colour, so I put them in the other day.

The old interior is for sale, it's on eBay at the moment, but I've not done my 60 days here yet so can't post them in the For Sale section. PM me if you are interested.

thats fair enough then matey, well tbh with you i thought i was going to need a new front drivers seat but obviously you wouldnt sell them separate lol. plus my side bolster has only worn slightly, maybe im being picky.

have you got a pic of the whole interior? did you get the steering wheel aswell? or just seats and carpet?

Decided to paint the calipers today using the Foliatech stuff I bought ages ago. Typically, I chose the wettest day for ages - but goddammit I would not be beaten...

...the rears will have to wait though :lol:

OSarch.jpg

NSarch.jpg

The arches before I got painting, I was quite impressed with the condition TBH, gave the inner arches a clean anyway mind.

Two coats of paint, much rain and lots of swearing later (mainly about the rain, but my back was giving me gip too)...

NSpaintedcaplier1.jpg

OSpaintedcaliper1.jpg

NSpaintedcaplier2.jpg

NSfinished.jpg

Job done. :cool:

...just got the rears to do at some point - ideally in the dry.:rolleyes:

Nice job with the interior crumb :cool:
Totally changes the car imo, especially with the jdm mats on the red carpet!
Any pics of the rear seats? - to see the difference

Thanks mate. :)
Leave it with me, I've got pics of the original rear seats but not the new ones.

Original:
P1010553960x540-1.jpg

Premier:
Preminterior.jpg

Not a lot in it then, just slightly darker on the Prem :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good mate, i think you got a good deal on the interior i paid £650 just for the front seat & door cards but that was 1 year ago.

Cheers, I agree with you about the interior. Sellers can pretty much ask for what they like as someone will usually pay out for those sweet seats. I was lucky that the guy was in a hurry to sell and that he had the whole interior, plus he was only in Brumland so I didn't have to travel far.

Climair deflectors. Excellent fit and finish, not JDM but 1/3 of the price.

Climairdeflectors.jpg

Next... JDM rear ARB on the way :cool:

i dont mind them, where did you get them from? i was in ibiza last week and saw someone with a fiesta st with painted wind deflectors, which admittedly didnt look too bad

That's your problem :lol: .

Seriously yours do look good though.

Have you seen a JDM set in the flesh?

Nah, never seen them as yet. Maybe someone on the Wales Tour will have them and they can make me feel small and insecure about my cheapo jobbies.:(

i dont mind them, where did you get them from? i was in ibiza last week and saw someone with a fiesta st with painted wind deflectors, which admittedly didnt look too bad

I got them off eBay, but you can get them directly from Climair using their website.

They're not too bad actually. They look better than the heko ones?

Almost JDM, but JDM are pretty much teh sex.

Good work.

Back