• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CRZ GT

Taken from crzforum

17"

Good:
185/50/17 -0.7%
185/55/17 2.3%
195/45/17 -2.2%
195/50/17 1.0%
205/45/17 -0.7%
205/50/17 2.6%
215/45/17 0.7%
225/40/17 -1.5%
225/45/17 2.2%
235/40/17 -0.2%
245/40/17 1.1%
255/35/17 -1.7%
255/40/17 2.4%

All the above are within a 3% difference of the rolling diameter of the standard 16" factory spec wheel and tyre. 195/55/R16

Hehe the roller skate one on the black CRZ like you say, looks like, er... a roller skate.
18's are too big imo.

The vertudurham ones in the ebay link look a bargain

What size tyres have you got on at the mo Rick, and have your wheels been refurbed? They don't have that diamond cut on the end of the spokes?

I have the oem 16" alloys on but the front 2 have minor corrosion, I am looking at some 17" rims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought these on the back of the photo's worst case if I don't like them are tyres are new and fit the tourer
icon_wink.gif
paid £450 delivered to my local dealer as this is in the same group so no major issue

Genuine 17" Honda Civic Alloy Wheels | eBay

Is it the gt or the sport that's the higher spec model? Off to see a 2012 one at some point this weekend!

GT

I think its:
CRZ S
CRZ Sport
CRZ Sport GT

Yes that is correct, IMO do not even entertain a S as the spec is so much better on the Sport, purchased a full set of new wheel nuts today as the finish is not good on mine which I suspect is due to some sort of cheap wheel cleaner or basically brick acid ;)

Update, this time next week I should have a brand new oem rear spoiler fitted, 17" Civic piano fingers alloys fitted with new set of oem nuts and a window screen black limo tint fitted. I have a brand new set of oem mats in the post so only think left to do will be a dash cam which I will be after one built into the rear view mirror which must fit the oem bracket on the window screen.

They do it for me. They look bigger on the car, definitely.

Yes they are as also 225/45/17 tyres were as standard are 195/55/16 if I am right. Ian sent me a few pics and I assure you from the side they fill the arches a lot better.

Whats the deal with the batteries in the CRZ. What's the recommended age/mileage before they need replacing?
Just wondering the cost involved as if i was to buy a used CRZ i would have to work out future costs involved if keeping for a while.

A battery from Honda is around 3k but to be honest I am sure there are companies that could repair or rebuild them for a lot less than this amount. Having said that the cells are the standard battery cells used in all hybrids over the last 15 years and I do believe they are very reliable and in general last the life of the car.

Back