• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR all paid for!

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
HOORAY the final payment for my CTR came out this month. I increased the payments to pay off sooner otherwise I'd have another year to go :rolleyes:

So now I will have money to sort the old girl out (been saying that for 2 years):lol: .

I'm in no rush atall to sell and buy something else and to be honest if I did buy another car it would be another CTR EP3. Not long until I hit the 1,000,000 miles :lol:

Happy days

Nice one Steve :smt023

Mine was all paid up 2 years ago now and was expecting to have a bit of money left to spend on myself, but that went out of the window as Susan wanted a bigger house and now i'm skint every month :( :lol:

Enjoy the extra money while you can! :p

Nice one Steve :smt023

Mine was all paid up 2 years ago now and was expecting to have a bit of money left to spend on myself, but that went out of the window as Susan wanted a bigger house and now i'm skint every month :( :lol:

Enjoy the extra money while you can! :p

:lol: :lol:

Has Susan discovered your expensive Meguiars habit yet? :lol:

I've got another 1.5 years paying back a loan of £305PCM. Can't wait till that's sorted!

Nice one Smeg. I remember paying mine off in 2005, quite liberating it was too. I quickly found something else to spend it on though.

PS I no longer have the Type R, I now run a TDCi Focus which is sh1t slow, and turns in like an aircraft carrier. Still, the thing is OK for now as I'm doing lunar miles and load lugging.

Once I get back local again however............

well hopefully i have a bit of coin saved in my isa and when i sell my type r am gonna try get a 2nd hand jdm type r hopefully the fd2

Back