• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR Number 2 is on its way

silver fn2 looks :cool: is that lookers warrington, good service there dont suppose your dealing with ronnie in sales. if so hes a good bloke bought a civic sport from him 3 years ago he still remembers me when i go in :lol:

il be sure to look out for you in frodsham :smt047

Toolpac may know better, think he works at honda?

hey mate. i havent heard anything about that. it wouldnt suprise me though to be fair as they when we go back its going to be a very slow start-up as little as 50 cars a week maybe just to get everyone back into it.There will be alot of people training on new processes,learning new part numbers ect ect for the introduction of the new jazz.
So yeah i can see them maybe not making any 3 doors for a few months. but as for stopping the three door production entirely i cant see it happening the red H is somthing honda take alot of pride in. And it makes up a huge chunk in overall sales.

i will ask around and update if i hear anything

Nice one Neil (totally bypassed this thread for some reason :lol: ) just make sure you use the green pump and not the black. :lol:

Nice one Neil (totally bypassed this thread for some reason :lol: ) just make sure you use the green pump and not the black. :lol:

:lol::lol: I really don't know how people can put the wrong fuel in..... the only way you could really is to close your eyes and just grab.... :eek::lol::lol:

wow, how much! i'd love to get a new one but if theyre priced still at 19k (ish) then I think 2nd hand is the way to go.

what the mileage if you don't mind me asking, and what area did you get it from? my local honda's don't seem to be doing any deals at the moment :/

wow, how much! i'd love to get a new one but if theyre priced still at 19k (ish) then I think 2nd hand is the way to go.

what the mileage if you don't mind me asking, and what area did you get it from? my local honda's don't seem to be doing any deals at the moment :/

It's done 16k miles, got it from Lookers Honda, Warrington. All car dealers are doing deals at the moment. ;)

cool, thanks! I guess you need to go in to get the deals, as i've been looking on the site and there isn't much.

by the way, it's a lovely car :)

cool, thanks! I guess you need to go in to get the deals, as i've been looking on the site and there isn't much.

:lol::lol::lol: Of course you have to go in! They're not psychic, they won't just turn up at your house with a deal! :lol::lol:

Does it come with an iPod kit like what you had with the Skoda? Cnuts to fit on the FN2 from what I hear.

Does it come with an iPod kit like what you had with the Skoda? Cnuts to fit on the FN2 from what I hear.

It's an option and luckily mine has it, also has rear parking sensors, handy seeing as you can't see jack **** out the rear window! :lol::lol:

I keep waking up dead excited and can't get back to sleep!! No work today and i've been up since 6! :( :lol: It's gona be a long week!!

Back