• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR with Charger, Cams & Nos

Quick question, might be daft but why is VTEC coming in so late?

Scott

Is that graph with the gas ? looks like it to me hence the 6k jump

If not can you send me me or post the graph at the wheels just with cams no gas I want to check something ?

Tarticus said:
Scott

Is that graph with the gas ? looks like it to me hence the 6k jump

If not can you send me me or post the graph at the wheels just with cams no gas I want to check something ?

Hi Pete,

Yes thats with the Gas at the flywheel - its the only one I have.

Scott

Hi Pete,

Scott

Guessed it was, explains the peak at 6k which some people thaught was VTEC :lol:

Looks bloody impressive though

Tarticus said:
Hi Pete,

Scott

Guessed it was, explains the peak at 6k which some people thaught was VTEC :lol:

Looks bloody impressive though

:lol: :lol:

I just realised that when I looked at it again today :lol:

Batfink said:
:shock: Great spec mate.

Don't wanna start here but why did you chose a EP3 if you like drag racing?

Think its just like everyone else that does it with the ep3 - just sort of happened. Liked the car so I bought it then got the drag racing bug... then more and more mods etc.....

Don't wanna start here but why did you chose a EP3 if you like drag racing?

Do you know to any other fast FWD Jap Cars ?

I agree obviouslt AWd or RWD would have been the better choice but for FWD there aint really anything else on the market

What about a Micra?! :shock: :lol:

There is one up here that done the 1/4mile in 12.18secs. It is running about 500bhp in a wee granny micra wagon.

But I suppose its nots fast to start with.......

Back