• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cw ep2

1525317-2.jpg

Were there champ. white EP2s marketed in the UK? I'm aware CW EP3s were a JDM-exclusive, but I think I read somewhere that there were white EP2s for us punters? That said, you never see 'em, and CW is only meant to be for the best of the Type-R range...

Story is I've been fishing around the market for 1.6 litre i-vtec engine EP2s, as I want one probably in two years time or so. IMO they look brilliant (like their type R brethren) in most colours, but particularly awesome in white. But I've always been a white boy.

Not sure if pic shown above is champ white at all though... Looks more like a respray? Point still stands!

they did ep2's in white not sure what the exact paint was called. champ white was only for type r's that picture above is just a white ep2. that being said i dont think they are very common

That doesn't look like champ white from the picuture but just normal white.

I prefer a normal white, well a pure white anyway. This looks really nice though, buy it!

That's not CW, it's called Taffeta White iirc.... It's a better white than CW too.

that does look nice, if thats a red H on the front i would take it off though.

Nah. There's a red H on the back, along with Type-R badges. Likewise, I don't see why you'd pretend a Type-S was a Type-R.

More images for you guys:
1525317-7.jpg

1525317-6.jpg

1525317-4.jpg

As much as I'd love to own it, it's just not feasible 'til about two years time! )=

Right you are. Must've been another Type-R replica I saw... Well, I still disagree with the Type-R insignia.

For that money mate, you can get yourself the real thing and have enough left over for two months insurance :lol:

I know. It's ridiculous, but there's seems to be almost no difference in cost between the Type-Rs and the 3dr Sports >.<

Back