• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Dash cam

I do have control of the lights but I'm just a little unsure as to why they were on at 12 in the afternoon when it was a bright clear sunny day
Not sure what you mean about having control of the lights, because auto lights cannot be disabled on the FK8. I believe you can switch to sidelights after the car has turned on the dipped beam, but I have not tried that at night.

My lights have also come on in the middle of the day when the ambient light has dropped...but the dashboard illumination does not change.
Like I said the car is very sensitive to light and when it decides to turn on the dipped beam, but if you have cleaned around the sensor then it is probably functioning correctly.

OOPS....I have just noticed this is the FK2 section so you can turn off the auto lights.
I do apologise....my mistake. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's normal and nicknamed by the dealers blue sky syndrome. It's something to do with a clear blue sky and no clouds and I am sure you will think I am winding you up but I assure you this is true. My old CRZ did it, the CRV does it and the FK2 did it and I bet the FK8 does it

It's normal and nicknamed by the dealers blue sky syndrome. It's something to do with a clear blue sky and no clouds and I am sure you will think I am winding you up but I assure you this is true. My old CRZ did it, the CRV does it and the FK2 did it and I bet the FK8 does it

Well that does sound like a wind up,but if that's what it is then thanks for clearing it up

Is the information at the start of the thread correct that you need a fuse in fuse 27 for the option connector to work? If so what fuse is required?

You can't. Well you couldn't on the F750 anyway. I used Microsoft movie maker to stitch them together for track day vids etc.

Back