• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DB8 R - Check out my phwoar door!

Evening all.

I'm fairly new here, but not to Honda's. Just moved on from my first saloon, Civic EK4.

dadadadada.jpg

And picked this up mid July.

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

I hope you like, I know I do! :D

These are rare as rocking horse shiz.

Bought for a bargain too.

Lovely car chap. Engine bay needs a clean though. :eek:

Super-ultra-mega-rare... Honda did not make many DB8 chassis.

Good purchase - one for staying standard and for keeps.

for some reason, i like the teg 4 door and i dont usually like cars with 4....unless it evo or scooby ofcourse :twisted:

As I've said mate..Gorgeous & a bargain too :cool:

I do love the B series engine, gives such a great kick into change over :twisted:

JAE = FTW :cool::cool:

I was talking to someone who was working at Artech, I didnt know his name though, blonde chap, not French :lol: .

Well anyway he was building a mean DC2, black with loads of Mugen and Skunk2 bits, brand new engine throttle boddies buy the seems of things, well anyway we were talking about the DC2 and how good a car it was and he was saying that the DB8 is supposed to be a better handling car and is a bit of a secret car :eek: , :cool: .

Nice car mate, would love to see it a JAE.

I was talking to someone who was working at Artech, I didnt know his name though, blonde chap, not French :lol: .

Well anyway he was building a mean DC2, black with loads of Mugen and Skunk2 bits, brand new engine throttle boddies buy the seems of things, well anyway we were talking about the DC2 and how good a car it was and he was saying that the DB8 is supposed to be a better handling car and is a bit of a secret car :eek: , :cool: .

Thanks Suits, and yes I will be at JAE, not on any particular stand though I don't think.

And yes I have heard it supposed to be slightly more rigid than the coupe, slightly better on track, just not on the straights!!

His name is Ryan :lol:
He's the mecanic ;)

For the little story, it's nearly the same chassis (brake, engine, gearbox etc...) but as it's a 4door, honda renforced the back a lot more than on the DC2, and it's a bit longer as well
This car is a perfect sleeper and as you said a bit of a secret car

Perfect choice :twisted:

Back