• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC sports manifold and exhaust sytem

Just wondering on whats peoples opinoins on the DC Sports manifold and the DC Sports cat back exhaust system.?
- How well would they work together, or just the exhaust system alone.?
- how much would i expect to pay new.? (for both)
- how much would i expect to pay second hand.? (for both)
And if anyone has any pictures of how it looks on a CTR ??

Just wondering on whats peoples opinoins on the DC Sports manifold and the DC Sports cat back exhaust system.?
- How well would they work together, or just the exhaust system alone.?
- how much would i expect to pay new.? (for both)
- how much would i expect to pay second hand.? (for both)
And if anyone has any pictures of how it looks on a CTR ??

I can say it'll be loud with both. Without a doubt.

They will work well together as long as you get it mapped.

Header new ~£375, catback new ~£500 ?

God knows 2nd hand.

I dont have any pics, but the tailpipe sticks out a bit far for my liking. Doesnt look bad though.

i got dc cat back on mine, it fits perfectly well, not stick out at all. It growls, low end and sounds evil on vtec. It also pops nicely when on over run. Iam after a dc manifold for mine at some point, so let me know how ya get on!

i have a dc sports cat back on my ctr and sounds mega,getting the dc manifold this week so hoping it will be louder

ive got the manifold and system on mine. mines sits really good under the bumper it doesnt stick out. the sound of it is awsome :lol: even better when its supercharged :twisted:

has anybody got pics from all angles with this exhaust fitted to an EP3??? ive been priced out of a spoon N1 from new because of the japanese exchange rates.

also is it any good in terms or reliability and also power?

also what is the term cat-back system? how is it different to a N1 b-pipe and back box?

Thanks

has anybody got pics from all angles with this exhaust fitted to an EP3??? ive been priced out of a spoon N1 from new because of the japanese exchange rates.

also is it any good in terms or reliability and also power?

also what is the term cat-back system? how is it different to a N1 b-pipe and back box?

Thanks

Catback does what it says on the tin, it goes from the Catalytic converter 'backwards' so think of it this wat a Spoon N1 on its own is a back box, N1 and B-pipe = Cat back.

thanks for that peepz but has anybody got this fitted on their car with pics cause ive heard that the tailpipe sticks out alot although they look alright on some DC5's ive seen with them

thanks for that peepz but has anybody got this fitted on their car with pics cause ive heard that the tailpipe sticks out alot although they look alright on some DC5's ive seen with them

the tailpipe on mine sits right under the bumper. it must only stick out if you havent got the manifold on it

The tail pipe just peeks out enough to see the DC Sports logo. ;)

this is my dc system with the dc manifold fitted and the mani makes a big difference.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 92
doubt it as mani's are a bit shorter then the oem so the tailpipe goes in a bit.

Also the dc mani pushes the b pipe down so it might scrape as mine did :(

Back