• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC sports manifold and exhaust sytem

So can a Dc manifold be used with out an ecu upgrade (kpro etc) I know you will benefit the gains more using an upgrade, but is it a viable option without ecu upgrade?

cheers

Don

So can a Dc manifold be used with out an ecu upgrade (kpro etc) I know you will benefit the gains more using an upgrade, but is it a viable option without ecu upgrade?

cheers

Don

yes i can be used without an ecu upgrade. i had the manifold and system on and it made some difference to the car.

more torque that you could feel?
quicker acceleration?

Im still in 2 minds between this and the spoon N1! ARGH!!!!!!!!!:(

waiting on some guy i messaged on civic owners forum cause he is local to me and has DC sports system, i wanna hear it and sit in it but he aint messaged me back

more torque that you could feel?
quicker acceleration?

Im still in 2 minds between this and the spoon N1! ARGH!!!!!!!!!:(

waiting on some guy i messaged on civic owners forum cause he is local to me and has DC sports system, i wanna hear it and sit in it but he aint messaged me back

you can feel both it makes a massive differance to the car. it just accelerates so much faster and pulls hard up the higher gears.

ive got vids of mine with it before and after the supercharger was fitted

would i be ok going over the island and width of the road speed humps with standard suspension height and alloys with DC sports cat back? or would i scrape the exhaust?

Painted mini-roundabouts and those really aggressive pink speed-bump blocks will cause scraping so drive around them if you can. Otherwise, I have no problem with the B-pipe getting bumped at all.

Back