• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC sports

Are DC Sports exhausts still poor quality as i read that they are made in china and the fitment is not as good as they used to be

Last edited by a moderator:
just that i read that people have had tail pipes falling off and the pipes spliting, and it was said that they are made in china now which is no bad thing if they are made to a good standard and not on the cheap.

I fitted one cat back system a month ago and i was surprised at how well it was made and fitted. It was a perfect fit, went on a dream. Would recomend it to anyone

I have just bought one of these second hand and the exhaust tip fell off. Local welders or a garage will quote you between 10-20 quid usually to weld it on if that happens.

Getting mine on before the weekend. Heard good and bad but i picked mine up for 140 so i couldnt pass it up.

I've heard it can end up blowing from the flanges quite easily as well. but there are people who have had no problems and love the exhaust.

The general quality of mine was fine, a few of the welds needed redone in the cat back though and it did blow out at the flanges.

Hi. Also looking for the DC Sports exhaust. Is there a reason that google shopping results label the exhaust as for 02-05 models? Mine will be an 06 model...

I bought a brand new dc sport catback

Sounded awesome

If lowered will scrape badly

baffles went after about 10 months

Back