• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is gutting I know settling on one only to find out it is sold, or in this case the owner has a change of heart.

But it usually works out for the best, and happened for a reason.

I know what it was like trying to find the right car, I do wish I could have got a DC5 but insurance is still quite high on the FN2 for me for some reason, if it comes down then who knows but the FN2 is perfect as a everyday car for me compared to what the EP3 was, so I don't know about using a DC5 on a daily basis.

It's alot of car to sit in the garage and be used once in a blue moon. I'd rather have pennies.

I see. Well it looks tasty bud, but I have my heart set on a 'teg.

If I can't find a 'teg that's in good condition, then I may consider other makes/models.

Sorry to butt in, but why does the first link to the torqueGT fresh import show it without a gear knob?I've seen a few other fresh imports also advertised missing the gear knob in the pics so just wondered if they were actually missing or if it's just a security thing or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back