• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the Bank manager for £10.5k cash. I gave them a days notice or usually you can only have £5k a day. If you be nice you get treats

Natwest were cool when I got my EP3, let me have 7k out in one go, brown envelope stuffed up my crevice as soon as I walked out the door :lol:

Combat trousers FTW. £5k in each leg pocket £500 in my normal pocket, Sam thought i wasn't allowed to pick the money up. I caught on quick and said they didn't let me have the money, dreams crushed for the 10 seconds and then BAM! £10k in her face :lol:

i walked through Braintree town with 8k hidden in my armpit.

Every person looked like they wanted to stab me and take my wonga ... Even my reflection.

I think this is a brilliant idea. You'll need a flight to Ireland, ferry back. You wouldn't need to stop really as you could do it in one day.

You'll save a fortune even with travel costs.

I think this is a brilliant idea. You'll need a flight to Ireland, ferry back. You wouldn't need to stop really as you could do it in one day.

You'll save a fortune even with travel costs.

Are the Irish plates a problem though? Prob not if it's from NI but what about SI? Is there any transfer details that need sorting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back