• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. I thought that was fronting or whatever, I'm getting confused.

I'll have to see what Scouse' says tbh. Not sure what's the best thing to do. If I still earn NCB then your idea would be a good'un, if it's all above board.

It is fronting.

WTF. I thought that was fronting or whatever, I'm getting confused.

I'll have to see what Scouse' says tbh. Not sure what's the best thing to do. If I still earn NCB then your idea would be a good'un, if it's all above board.

We had the discussion with Sky, so i can't see how it can be fronting?

Unless you don't live with the policy holder? Not sure?

c24a63e2-d902-e816.jpg

I thought it was fronting if the person who was not listed as the main driver, used the car for the majority of its use? In Marks case, this isnt the case where he uses his teg as his main, and the evo occasionally. If CJ did this then yeah it was fronting.

I thought it was fronting if the person who was not listed as the main driver, used the car for the majority of its use? In Marks case, this isnt the case where he uses his teg as his main, and the evo occasionally. If CJ did this then yeah it was fronting.

I thought this. Just got confused if all family members could do it.

btw we were talking about black girls being fat in some other thread? i would definitely bang the black chick in the video

He is on his way back, spoke to him earlier. 8)

You can tell he is chuffed with the car, he doesn't care what time he gets back. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back