• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Unless it's a recently fully refurbed car to very high standards i wouldnt bother mate as your Teg is getting properly sorted(needs JRSC). Nice cars but getting on now. Scottish Gaz phoned me last week to tell me he just blew his engine into the stratosphere for the 9th time:lol: Though he has now nearly finished his widebody white Panspeed car, fully bridge ported ect. I'll get some pics or get him to come out.

Yeah tunnel run would be good, maybe after Spa.

RX7 is a car i've always wanted to own, if I don't do it i'll regret it for *** rest of my life! :lol: but as before it all comes down to insurance and whats avaialble at the time.

Anyway bck onto hondas, just bought this (see pics) of Bren on CTRO. if i'm being honest I've never really liked all the fancy colours and I have only really liked *** white and this black.

005-37.jpg

007-21.jpg

005-35.jpg

006-26.jpg

Work rims fitted, this is a terrible pic i'm afraid, taken on my iphone, but you get the idea.

The finish on the wheels are amazing. Went for a Satin Anthracite. Had a drama yesterday after fitting them we discovered that one of the valves was leaking! So I took it to a local kwickfit where they sorted it, then fitted it all for free :) no damage to the wheel too :lol: I have all the stickers to go on, but i'm liking them plain at the moment, when I get bored of them i'll throw the stickers on :)

When the weather improves i'll get better pics.

Oh and thanks to;

TypeRiter for selling me these wheels at an amazing price :)
Spence Fire_2 for getting these refurbed at an amazing price, getting the tyres fitted etc, nice one
Drew (doodle) for lending me his rays nuts so i could fit them while my project Mu nuts are coming from Japan, nice one :)

172118_500817552329_637852329_6708110_4375047_o.jpg

Looks really good Harv.

Im surprised you were allowed onto the Grounds at Spencingham Palace though.

Looks really good Harv.

Im surprised you were allowed onto the Grounds at Spencingham Palace though.

HA! yeah, i had the bribe the guards. But chiok was there with official business (overnight from japan etc) so was also able to sneak in with him 8)

car pulls to the left under acceleration, but apart form that im happy!

it's just the tyres, need to swap the fronts with rears and it will be fine :)

Still going to the Wembley meet the week before Europe Harv ??

Back