• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

hi i want to come and view it but my car is in the garage being fixed? can you drive the car to me? maybe take a day off work and then drive it to me to have a look at? i am partially interested you see.

What's left on it? What's the Mileage? What paperwork have you got with it? I'd say in the region of £7,000 - up to you whether you stick it up for more and get £7K or stick it up for £7K and get shot at the hint of interest. It's got some good things on it - suspension/new clutch/head-unit IIRC?

65k on the clock, mixture of k's and miles, s about 50k miles in reality.

Pioneer double din with infinity bass link in boot, pioneer speakers all round

Eibach springs and FRS

Gruppe m

Cusco front and rear struts

Lowered seat rail

Spoon gear knob

Spoon b pipe

J's racing back box

Full service history, new clutch fitted 4k miles ago

Was thinking of putting it up at 8300 with all the mods and try my luck for a month. See if I get any bites

More then... I thought you sold half of that sh!t (J's, B-Pipe, GruppeM etc. etc.). I'd go with a figure closer to what you're saying TBH..

I'd put it up for £8500 with those mods, if not sell as standard (excluding the springs for £7500)Advertise as never driven in the wet etc, as who the hell would drive a car in the wet? :eek:

50k miles is probably one of the lowest mileage ones out there, it would be a good time to sell now as there are not many 'clean' CW Tegs for sale at the moment. I think you will get biters near ther £8.5k with those bits left on it.

You getting rid soon then Harv? All the good ones going when I can't afford to get one, typical.

Yeah it's def got to go, I don't need it lol

Regarding the never driven in the wt, that's not far wrong this winter as I haven't driven it since November. Lol

Apart from the lap at the Ring, but then that wasn't winter wet so it doesn't count. :lol:

I love some of them on the MLR, never taken out of the garage in the wet - wait a moment, it is a bloody rally bred car you moron :lol: - I must admit though, Harv's is a clean car, it has been looked after by TGM, and used to belong to a detailer from memory? new clutch too.. I bleive there is a nice crinkled black rocker cover under the bonnet - nice toys :)

Perhaps spray the bumper though man? It's easier to sell with a clean bumper than it is to knock money off for someone to do it themselves - I've found.

Back