• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Deposit down!

Been looking for a new car since last year, almost brought a GT86 earlier this year and had a reservation for a Tesla 3. Finally put a deposit down yesterday on a FK8 GT in polished metal, looking at September delivery, can't wait! Better start clearing out my garage, no way will I leave this car on the driveway!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Been looking for a new car since last year, almost brought a GT86 earlier this year and had a reservation for a Tesla 3. Finally put a deposit down yesterday on a FK8 GT in polished metal, looking at September delivery, can't wait! Better start clearing out my garage, no way will I leave this car on the driveway!

Good choice! GT86's are good fun but nowhere near as fast or as much power as the FK8 is going to have.

Not long too go now! Demo car in show room in August, my car is due to arrive mid to late August too, but will wait for September reg.They also putting aside some money on Honda merchandise for me!

Neither did i, carbon pack cost too much! I did go for the red illumination pack though.

Delivery not until September! Tbh I've not seen many of the standard civics on the road. Only seen a white and black one since it came out this year.

495d39fb6af27ddb37ccfcb84d83ecee.jpg

67972332a243c945bea5880fbd5caaaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was posted onto the TRO Facebook group. Someone didn't break and went into the rear of the FK8 which was on the way back from the dealership

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
e911115e9665a6e03020d3d609b55a47.jpg

9f6103dc103983385eb03301ff3ffee6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if carpet mats are included with the car as standard?

Back