• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Deposit down!

I actually like them expect the awful little twin exhausts. Stick ovals on it and done.

No idea, fact still remains, I like the way it sounds. :lol:

That is a "monza" sports exhaust. Sounds great (but looks rubbish imo). Think that is a A595, one of the numerous variations they have done. All basically the same with a different map to give 135-180bhp (180bhp might have a bigger turbo)

That is a "monza" sports exhaust. Sounds great (but looks rubbish imo). Think that is a A595, one of the numerous variations they have done. All basically the same with a different map to give 135-180bhp (180bhp might have a bigger turbo)

There's also the 695 Biposto outputting around 190, and massing less than a tonne :) Shame about the toll windows, but otherwise looks like fun. The price is scary in comparison to "regular" Abarth though.

When I did my hill climb school day at Gurston down there was a chap in a 595 abarth. Sounded really nice and seemed to go well.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Abarth 595s all seem to have pony looking quad tailpipes that sound immense.

RE: interior space in a MK7 Fiesta vs a MK1 Focus; I know the main cabin seems about the same size, but the space in the back and the boot is much smaller in the Fiesta.

I've finally decided to go with Rallye red! I think I'm happy with the choice..........I always saw myself having a white Type R but I really am not mad on the cream in the championship white colour.

I've finally decided to go with Rallye red! I think I'm happy with the choice..........I always saw myself having a white Type R but I really am not mad on the cream in the championship white colour.
Good one! Did the dealer give you any ETA on delivery?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I hear white cars are expected in November .. polished metal October - can't comment on the red but would be interested to know.

Until you see the **** poor light they let off, door sills will be worth it.
I'm surprised black wheel nuts are an optional, me personally would order all optionals from cox Honda they slash prices from the get go

Back