• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Donington Track Days

SOates82 said:
you will lap faster than the guy that turns up every week in his Fiesta 1.4 Fusion and laps at 40mph :oops:

So he actually goes every week :lol:

Saw it going round when we went last time, thought it was a one off or someone showing somebody the corners or something :lol:

There you go Dynax, give you something to go against :p :lol:

Carl

:lol: He has been there every time! It wouldnt be so bad if he pulled over down the straight, but you have to sit on his arse for 3 laps before he pulls over :lol:

N77 said:
SOates82 said:
you will lap faster than the guy that turns up every week in his Fiesta 1.4 Fusion and laps at 40mph :oops:

There you go Dynax, give you something to go against :p :lol:

Carl

:shock:

Challenge has been set then :p

I was there today, came back early cos I was shattered by 2. I looked for you SOates82 but I couldn't see you. Got some in car footage, I'll edit it a bit and post up a link so you can have a look.

Had some tuition as well and managed to spin out :oops: :lol:

Yeah, sorry mate, i had to give it a miss, Having some "issues" with getting the cage off the caterham ready for the Chassis mods for the HANS device... it looks like its going to have to stay as it until after silverstone now :(

I think I'm gonna do another day in Febuary, might see you there if you go.

:lol: Just posted on trackdayracing that 26th i should be there 8) might even pop down on the 19th if all the bits are finished on the car and if im not killed at silverstone :oops: :lol:

Hopefully new exhaust will be fitted in time for the end of February otherwise will come and watch.

:shock: Is it not going to be done before silverstone then? Im going to be fookin deaf following you round! :lol:

:twisted: Quality! Thats as long as you dont follow me into that fast left at silverstone :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back