• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Donington Track Days

:lol: If you have booked an instructor, leave your window down, then i can hear what hes telling you :lol: :oops:

:lol: Hopefully i will have the car corner weighted by then... :twisted: BUT i can still lap sub 1:30 on damp track so i fancy my chances of keeping infront this time 8)

SOates82 said:
:lol: Hopefully i will have the car corner weighted by then... :twisted: BUT i can still lap sub 1:30 on damp track so i fancy my chances of keeping infront this time 8)

Is this the national track or gp track, might have to alter my camber angles for the day to make it interesting

Will be the National, they only do a few on the GP because everyone ends up in the gravel at the hairpin :lol:

SOates82 said:
Will be the National, they only do a few on the GP because everyone ends up in the gravel at the hairpin :lol:

Might take the seats out aswell, if I can get in front before the craner curves, should get up the hill and be away :lol:

I will be there whatever but will have to see if I can afford to go on, as I have an exensive month in March for insurance etc...

I also need 2 more spare tyres and whatever needs replacing after tracking it :lol:

Carl

the 26th 8)

Let me know if you are down at the weekend, i might pop down and see if anyone wants to let me loose in their radical :twisted:

Brakes still have not turned up lets hope they get here soon as can't drivethe car at the moment, the cracks are big enough to fit two pence piece in :oops:

Well I didn't go down today as the weather wasn't the best so thought it would be pointless.

Hopefully the weather will be better next week

Carl

N77 said:
Well I didn't go down today as the weather wasn't the best so thought it would be pointless.

Hopefully the weather will be better next week

Carl

Yeah, I'll be waiting for the weather forcast on Friday before I book, no point in going if its going to rain.

I need to put some wet practice in... not had the caterham out in the wet... be a bugger if all the races were wet and i haddnt driven it before :lol:

SOates82 said:
I need to put some wet practice in... not had the caterham out in the wet... be a bugger if all the races were wet and i haddnt driven it before :lol:

You should always practice in the wet I reckon as that way if your good in the wet then you will be shit hot in the dry :lol:

Carl

Well if you were thinking of going to this then I think you might be a bit too late, just read that someone on another forum has taken the last place :(

So if you were thinking of going I would phone up now and see if you can get in.

On the other hand the weather is looking ok for Sunday at the moment according to BBC weather, sunny intervals its giving out at the mo

Carl

Brakes arrived this afternoon, will ring first thing in the morning, hope there are still some places left.

edit Rang they are fully booked, on the upside local weather looks bad :twisted:

Might still pop along and watch

Booked for: 1st April

Im going out in the Inters as i know 2 Radicals are out in the Experts and i dont enjoy getting lapped twice in a session :lol:

Back