• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DTR's Integra :)

DTR

Just took these yesterday evening and quite pleased with them ;)

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks guys, they were taken at West Hanningfield Reservoir. 2nd one is my fave also :)

Yeah they all came off when it was machine polished so I didn't bother with that one.

Also I think this thread should be in Members Cars? oops :/

looking great mate

what camera did you use to take the pics, im after a decent camera and i like how they come out

looking great mate

what camera did you use to take the pics, im after a decent camera and i like how they come out

he's on a nikon iirc.

The camera helps but it's the technique he uses that create the look. No offense intended.

stunning! i just put my rear boot graphics on as the previous owner took it off.

I prefer them on but like them without too

he's on a nikon iirc.

The camera helps but it's the technique he uses that create the look. No offense intended.

Yeah if you're just starting out I can highly reccoment Nikons D40, it's an absolute bargain now. It's more about the lens anyway.

But yeah photoshop plays an important role in making good photos, I bet every photo you see in a magazine or anywhere has been processed with Photoshop. In my eyes it's just the same as using a darkroom with film photography ;)

Here's the 2nd image as shot from the camera with no alterations whatsoever apart from blacking the plate so you can compare. it's not massively different.

original-3.jpg

Nikon D40 + Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8 EX DC Macro Lens

Last edited by a moderator:
Back