• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eating in cars....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Just had to strip out the centre console out of my Civic as the previous owners had spilt something down around the handbrake. It was knocking me sick cleaning it all out, crumbs and some sort of sticky drink! :mad::mad::mad: Looks like new now though. :cool::cool:

i can't stand eating in my car. it's ok the odd sweet on the drive somewhere but not a fish supper ect..

I used to happily enjoy an in-car McDs before CTR ownership, now it's eating in only.

No food or drink in my car, if the kids have a can then its took off them till we get out or they drink before they get in.

What an apt thread.

My bottle of Apple and Peach juice decided to pop its top off in my rucksack and I did not notice until three days later.

However, the bag kept all the liquid in but some sort of 'seepage' made it onto the rear mats and I've been battling the pong for the past four days. :evil:

Chemical Guys Fabric Cleaner has helped - so has a bottle of Lynx that I found lying around. :oops:

had kids in car today,got back then spent two hours cleaning the back seat,and carpet :( make them take shoes off:lol:

I have the odd drink in the car, very rare I go to fast food outlets so my ctr still has the new car smell :cool:

When I've got to eat I've got to eat.

The food would be very lucky if it missed my mouth though.

Once i put a mug of Lem Sip in the cup holder of my car. When i set off i ended up with Lem Sip all over the dash... :oops: :lol:

I try to avoid where ever possible, however sometimes its needed.

On a recent trip to Wales traffic was bad and a packed lunch was consumed in teh car.

For the rest fo the break, in the back of my mind, was the fact that I had to clean interior upon my return(just in case).

It's not about Gregg's Tuna Mayo, sweetcorn batton crumbs pushed into my Recaro's, Breitling mats and carpet, Y0.

Back