• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

Edy

Meat Top
So I sold the FD2 a month or two back, fancied a DC5 for a while so thought 'why not' ;)

Purchased from DC5 owners forum, no regrets at all & really enjoying it !

Anyhow, here are some pictures sadly taken on my iphone..The SLR will be used for the later pictures I promise :cool:

The first week of owning booked in for a service & full look over.
DC51.jpg

Products used & needed I must say !!
1-3.jpg

New Bolster ordered & refitted via Chris's Guide !!
4-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

Badge needed replacing, £50...ouch !!
10-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

Wheels in need of a refurb & calipers too !
13-2.jpg

Used High Temp paint & High Temp Lacquer, not forgetting new Brembo stickers :cool:
14-2.jpg

15-3.jpg

:cool:
16-1.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

LED sidelight bulbs..
32.jpg

31.jpg

That'll do for now, I'll get some more of the refurbed wheels etc :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to change my front H too, was about to get one until i noticed the price lol

Good work Dean! I'm sure this will be immaculate in no time, if it isn't already. :cool:

Awesome. How are you finding the change?

Rather pleased Chris, I was concerned the DC5 wouldn't live up to the FD2's standards.
The DC5 feels just as quick but doesn't handle quite like the FD2 as it was so heavily dampened & such a hard ride..But like that for a reason as it did handle like a go-kart !!

I like owning the Integra and it feels right, plus I have money in the bank :p

Too many sneak peaks for my liking. Get some man sized pictures up in it's current state! ;)

That's more like it. It looks immaculate mate, I look forward seeing it in the flesh. :cool:

I'll pretend I can't see the missing H logos off the front wheels...

Thanks for mentioning the front H's Chris, I must do that the weekend :eek:

Looking fantastic mate, i'd expect nothing less from you! Now get round mine and fit my bolsters biatch.

Back