• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

Good stuff Edy. This is on my to do list as well. You might have to give me a hand being a season pro at it now ;)

Maybe silver could have worked too. Looks good.

Unless you get a decent colour match with the other silver interior bits, it would look a bit poop. CF is the safest and best looking option IMO.

Edy, you need to get the titanium add on kit for the interior. Makes the cabin looks more polished. Subtle but :cool:.

Plug cover next.
2-5.jpg

1-5.jpg

A good heat up with the air gun was needed to get it in the grooves.
3-6.jpg

5-5.jpg

This is getting easy now :p
6-4.jpg

7-4.jpg

I think white rocker cover next, what do you think ?

Don't be (surprised). It looks fantastic. :)

When it comes to motors, personally - I appreciate anything, that someone can do by themselves - as I like to try and do the same; last resort, will I pay money to someone to do something for me - must have a go first.

I enjoy the satisfaction from doing something myself. As I'm sure Edy is, having carried out a host of these DIY mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to have a go myself if its something like filters, brakes, body parts etc, but electrical stuff can FOAD. Get the pro's in.

Edy - This stuff is quite strong and malleable then ??

I tend to have a go myself if its something like filters, brakes, body parts etc, but electrical stuff can FOAD. Get the pro's in.

Edy - This stuff is quite strong and malleable then ??

Not had anything electrical to deal with TBH - I'd probably still try and give it a go though LOL.

How hard can it be (rhetorical)? I'm alright with plugs and switches in doors... but I've seen the state of some harnesses LOL.

White rocker cover FTW, especially with the carbon plug cover.

Do the fuse box cover carbon too IMO. If you're feeling really adventurous, do the intake box too. Would look :cool:

Back