• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Ep3 18" wheel ideas looking for inspiration

Hi guys
I've just bought myself a nighthawk black facelift ep3 as a daily. I want to stick some rims on it at present I've got my rota boost on it from the track car, but as its a daily I'm more bothered about looks so fancy Putting 18"s on it anyone got any pics of their car with 18s I'm looking for inspiration?

I've never heard anyone say a good thing about 18"s on an EP, by all accounts they're pretty much dangerously bad for handling.

I bought a load of parts from a guy who'd crashed his EP years back. I asked what happened, his reply was 18's.

I've never heard anyone say a good thing about 18"s on an EP, by all accounts they're pretty much dangerously bad for handling.

I bought a load of parts from a guy who'd crashed his EP years back. I asked what happened, his reply was 18's.

Cheers hazz I will scrap that idea then don't fancy that I enjoy a good rip every once in a while.

Stick with 17's dude, 18's are the worst decision for an EP you could make. If you're looking for nicer wheels, checkout DriftWorks, they're the official Works Wheels distributor for the UK. They also do Cosmis, XXR, Rota etc. And they offer very good finance rates ;)

Stick with 17's dude, 18's are the worst decision for an EP you could make. If you're looking for nicer wheels, checkout DriftWorks, they're the official Works Wheels distributor for the UK. They also do Cosmis, XXR, Rota etc. And they offer very good finance rates ;)

Cheers mate I will see what I can get then, I quite like evo 8/9 wheels

Back