• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

Cheers mate, little bits still to do but overall i'm well chuffed with how it is now compared to when bought :wink:

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Progress!

Very nice example there pal really starting to feel the love for the ep3 lately unfortunately never owned one:(

Re: EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Progress!

yeh thats looking realy nice mate best colour to:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The postman brought my little Christmas present to myself this morning............ 'accidently' hit buy it now on Christmas Eve :rolleyes:

P1000719-Copy.jpg

Just a very small update;

After a bit of a delay getting the old gearknob off, the Skunk2 is now on and fitted!

BEFORE:

P1000723.jpg

AFTER:

P1000724.jpg

P1000729.jpg

Those Skunk knobs are the dogs, very nice pal;)

Yeah love the skunk2 knobs. Got one on mine but its hiding under an incident smoothie hat because it gets cold

Never thought I'd get excited over a gear knob but seriously that is nice. Might very well pick one up myself. Car looks great!

Cheers :D

The Skunk2 isn't cheap but you get what you pay for, is weighted so much heavier than the standard one

Ill grab a photo today just for you

Shall look forward to seeing it! :D

Very nice Job cleaning the car up mate, any more mods planned?

Cheers mate :smt023

Not many big plans to be honest, have just got a couple of small mechanical niggles to sort out before the MOT in July (air-bag light is on for example) but after that's done, the main thing to possibly sort funds allowing is the suspension on the car as it's not quite what i want at the moment. It's very hard on the coilovers fitted by a previous owner so the plan is to potentially change to lowering springs and standard shocks which i've been advised on here is the way forward. I'm assuming it's already got the fast road set up as it's already got the eibach rear camber arms so that may need setting up again as well should I change what's currently fitted.

Other than that, being a bit new to all things Honda, i'm not sure what else I can do to it to be honest, other than the induction kit, exhaust and suspension etc already done. Can't go tooooo crazy, it's my everyday car too so still want the practicality if you get me ;)

Looking at the car as it is, any suggestions for little tweeks here and there?

Back