• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 De-rear wiper

What parts do I need for this? - Just a bung thing?

Do they come in a pack, or is it a Honda jobby.

Would pester Funky, but he's not on MSN :(

think i've still got the bung hks-r gave me you could have that one if want, are you going the cherry tree meet next weekend?

think i've still got the bung hks-r gave me you could have that one if want, are you going the cherry tree meet next weekend?

Yes mate, if I've done all the packing. That would be pretty spesh! Thanks! :D

Personally i'm looking to remove as much weight from the car as possible...

All be it a small amount,,, but it all adds up ;)...

Personally I would just get a carbon tailgate and keep the wiper, I like to see what's behind as well as in front.

Why do you think they put them there?

If I didn't want to see out of the back I would have bought an FN2 :lol:

well i assume to wipe the water hence their name ;) but round my way water tends to be a transparent liquid and doesn't immediately remove all vision out of the rear of my car, frankly i've had no rear wiper on mine for about 3 years and never had any trouble seeing behind me

The biggest issue with rear wipers is that the rear screen gets very gritty (as does the whole rear of the car) and then when wiped it scratches the glass. I've always tried to avoid using them for that reason.

Got to agree on not doing this TBH. On a road car anyway, its just going to get annoying, in the winter especially.

Track car I suppose it would be different, but being able to wipe away the grim and dirt without having to get out of the car is a bonus is it not?

Back