• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Eventuri intake

Yeah looking forward to seeing it. I hope they make i in red kevlar to match my filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speak to Phil at Dream Automotive if you want an Eventuri. He is the official supplier of them and helps them regularly with testing and design work.

Phil/Dreams FK2 and FK8 (@Akoni on instagram) have been the test cars for the development. Eventuri are a 10 minute drive from Dream HQ.

The carbon intake pipe was in development just before Christmas. They used my FK2 to take the 3D map of the OEM pipe and the engine bay.

It was placed on hold due to the increased effort to get the FK8 Eventuri to market. I would imagine it will follow shortly after the release which is due in March.

71a5739b9c6ae52669f0e0da4a43920a.jpg

37f47e462ef362932e1dd227b9e73e9e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered the filter and to my surprise it was only £34 delivered as there is a 50% discount promotion price.

Carbon inlet hose not available as of yet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Legend cheers mate. Ordered! You reckon I could sell my original filter for anything?

I doubt it mate but you never know!
Im amazed that they priced them so low especially as the old style filter is £80.

Ordered the filter and to my surprise it was only £34 delivered as there is a 50% discount promotion price.

Carbon inlet hose not available as of yet.

Ordered, thanks Jason, only one left on tegiwa's site but Phil @ dream has them.

T.G.

I also tested the new filter

New on left

49ad84cebae0a6dbf87fdc6b5c71b4f0.jpg

New on left

1ccbbf1e437d9bf48d12b27fbfc18231.jpg

Original filter

0535e0a91cb35e1e5b4936643edae23f.jpg

New filter

115f2d2cbdc801b09ce8d595b1af4d73.jpg

Not a massive power at the end but all the way through the curve there is 10bho more and as much as 25 ft lbs.

65ae40e2fff59e9abaac58d16301a1d6.jpg

That’s £35 well spent

Looks good for the price ay lads. Cant wait for the pipe to be brought out

Has Anyone ordered the filter from Tegiwa and had it turn up yet?
Mine still has not turned up after ordering it on monday.

Has Anyone ordered the filter from Tegiwa and had it turn up yet?
Mine still has not turned up after ordering it on monday.

Ordered wednsday - no sign of it yet.
Had things from Phil @ Dream and always get them next day, postage is dearer though.

T.G.

Back