• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Eventuri intake

Sat at Dream and they have them here.

5137b9a9f9bae2c07025e11df19d975a.jpg

mines not here yet either and ordered on the 13th, I suspect they went up for sale before they had stock

I'd guess tegiwa took orders before taking stock, dream being a main supplier will see them get first dibs

Fitted mine this morning, and been out to a friends this afternoon. I did get a video whilst sat on the drive, but there is no noticeable difference on camera so won’t upload. Very hard to tell if there was a change in power or anything (I thought so but that’s psychological I’m sure) but I’m just happy I’m the knowledge that it is the updated version!

Phil lives 10 minutes from Eventuri. He has a constant supply of Eventuri parts. For the sake of a few £ delivery I would always order from Dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be getting my parts from Dream from now on!

Still no sign of the filter from Tegiwa.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That’s really ****! Cancel the order and get a refund. Phil has them on the shelf ready to go!

As someone a little bit older maybe than some of you i am a bit put off by the noise. I dont mind a nice growl but the psssshhhh is too much for me. Playing devil's advocate for half the price you can have a remap and a decent power increase. What am i missing as i have found myself looking at these?

As someone a little bit older maybe than some of you i am a bit put off by the noise. I dont mind a nice growl but the psssshhhh is too much for me. Playing devil's advocate for half the price you can have a remap and a decent power increase. What am i missing as i have found myself looking at these?

Remap = Void warranty
Filter does not

If they haven’t arrived you can cancel the order with the original supplier and get from elsewhere within a day or two.

I will give it a few days and see what happens, maybe should have paid the extra fiver delivery but no hurry I'm stuck offshore.

Yeah i have emailed them saying i will wait untill Thursday and if its not here i will be cancelling order and will get from DREAM.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back