• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Eventuri intake

I really wanted to get one of these when I picked my FK up last week, however much I want it though not sure its worth binning the 4 years left on the service plan the previous owners bought :(

I really wanted to get one of these when I picked my FK up last week, however much I want it though not sure its worth binning the 4 years left on the service plan the previous owners bought :(
It dont affect the service plan mate. If you're worried about the warranty then just put original airbox back on when it goes in for services.
My Eventuri stays on for services.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Really? I'm guessing yours has a service plan as well then Jason? I already checked with my local dealership that a change of plate wouldn't affect the plan as I was told it was tied to reg and not the VIN for some reason, so was hesitant to ask if the plan would be affected by the change of an integral part of the engine, also would the Eventuri absolutely require a map? Not something I'm looking at doing just yet but don't want to whack the intake on for example and have it negatively affect the engines performance, appreciate the quick response as well mate, cheers.

Really? I'm guessing yours has a service plan as well then Jason? I already checked with my local dealership that a change of plate wouldn't affect the plan as I was told it was tied to reg and not the VIN for some reason, so was hesitant to ask if the plan would be affected by the change of an integral part of the engine, also would the Eventuri absolutely require a map? Not something I'm looking at doing just yet but don't want to whack the intake on for example and have it negatively affect the engines performance, appreciate the quick response as well mate, cheers.
Yeah im on service plan and extended 5 year warranty bud.
No remap required as Evenuri is designed to work with the cars fueling parameters.
Obviously it would benefit more from one though.

Warranty work is a bit hit and miss with some dealers. I get on really well with my dealership.

Yeah im on service plan and extended 5 year warranty bud.
No remap required as Evenuri is designed to work with the cars fueling parameters.
Obviously it would benefit more from one though.

Warranty work is a bit hit and miss with some dealers. I get on really well with my dealership.

Appreciate the help mate, you may have helped encourage put a healthy dent in my wallet :lol:

Your welcome mate. The 2 things i highly recommend to anyone with a FK2 are the Eventuri and also a Remus Responder. Both transform the car.

Is there much of an induction roar with the Eventuri as the loud phisssing really puts me off.

Your welcome mate. The 2 things i highly recommend to anyone with a FK2 are the Eventuri and also a Remus Responder. Both transform the car.

I had my eye on the Eventuri every since I promised myself I’d get an FK eventually just for the way it encourages the turbo to be a little more present, but I’d never heard of the Remus till I jumped back on here after a few years absence, hows installing the Remus any idea? As for the price I’ve not seen something so well spoken of in a long time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a cheaper option than the Remus, identical product just not branded with Remus, came from the same place from what I remember

There's a cheaper option than the Remus, identical product just not branded with Remus, came from the same place from what I remember

Really? If you can recall it bud you’ll have to shoot me the link and I’ll look in to it if I go down that route... I was going to leave the thing standard, remembering my log in for this place is a curse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back