• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ever notice the rain pouring onto your electric window switch. EP3.

Griffin

Banned for being a tit
it rains the previous night and your off to work, blurie eyed and half asleep you decide to open the window for some awakening fresh air. "ah lovely" until you take the next left. filling the electric window swith and soaking your right leg with water that has been collecting on your roof from the rain of the night before.

i'm sure someone else has noticed this :smt045

so i've been searching for a solution and have come across wind/rain deflectors that i think clip in under your power windows some how. now i don't have the best taste in the world and things that i sometimes think are good ideas are normaly bad ideas. does anyone have these fitted to there CTR's and are they a :cool: thing to have or would i just look like a twerp with them on.

thanks.

where would i get jdm ones from, except from japan:confused:

they do look nice don't they, nice CTR.

thanks

traders? Unit 8? Touge etc

Dotty has just got a set, ask him where they came from.

Might sell them on, hate fitting them!!

I have the double sided tape but it just does not hold at the edge of the door, the last clip (not the engine side)!

Think I need to check out some sort of bonding material :?

Ideas?!

How about, move off and once the waters ran off then open the window. It ain't rocket surgery.

Back