• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust for EP3

Any suggestions on best exhaust, not after anything to loud but want to keep the jap sound. Just don't like the exit pipe on the spoon any suggestions?????

I will swap you for my low miles Buddy club spec 4 ?
I think he means he doesn't want to buy the Spoon because of the looks.

Mugen twin loop is a nice system which isn't too loud. Buddyclub's are loud as is the Spoon N1.

Any suggestions on best exhaust, not after anything to loud but want to keep the jap sound. Just don't like the exit pipe on the spoon any suggestions?????

It depends really, are you going for a remap aswell? If yes Toda is best for gains, but if your not, just go with something like a magnex

Would like to get a remap aswell, how much money am i looking at for a toda and a remap????????????

unsilenced b-pipe with OEM backbox

[youtube]8ChcdipTjZo[/youtube]

[youtube]HmoSTjCeMfE[/youtube]

Oh I just noticed, that`s my car in the vid :D

Over a grand not including a mappable ECU which retails at around £740 ex. VAT IIRC. LOL

Is it worth it the money though????????? Any recomendations on tunning companys to go to. I live near Grimsby

I think he means he doesn't want to buy the Spoon because of the looks.

Mugen twin loop is a nice system which isn't too loud. Buddyclub's are loud as is the Spoon N1.

The Spec 4 is not. It will be louder at full chat (mine was pretty loud but I am running decat and headers). The Spec 4 was fine on regular drives but when you opened her up and the revs went past 5k it sounded pretty cool, in that cool Jap style....

Thanks that sounds like what i'm after, noise when you want it but ok on a drive, do you know of any clips on youtube where I could hear what the spec 4 sounds like?

ive judst had my spoon N1 cat-back system fitted friday gone and i would recommend, i was just like you and thought the tailpipe looks pants but when you see it in the flesh,its quite cool and aint as small as you think.

power wise ive seen more torque from 4000rpm all the way to 8000rpm and if you keep you foot steady when driving you can hear the noise is there but when you put your foot down, people on the street do take notice as well as other cars around you.

Thanks that sounds like what am after, noise when you want it but ok on a drive, do you no off any clips on you tube where i could here what the spec 4 sounds like

Hmmm do a we search as I am sure there was a clip in the exhaust or video section, though of course it may have been lost when we lost the server for a while.....

Over a grand not including a mappable ECU which retails at around £740 ex. VAT IIRC. LOL

a mappable ECU is cheaper than that Nickyboy.

This is K-Pro price, which I dont understand why people go for.
If you get a K-100, then you're talking about 750 + VAT for the ECU modified AND the remap.

Back