• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust sounds/videos

That sounds absolutely appalling!

Many thanks for the criticism stoo :)) surely
you'll find many cars on this forum appalingly as loud as moi some even get banned from race circuits! That's the sound it makes without the baffle insert! Was going to make another video with the baffle in so members can hear the difference which is a lot quieter just forgot it in the garage the day the custom b pipe was done! Cruising around is a lot quieter than the HKS b pipe and also a full revs, combined with a 4-2-2-1 header it becomes appaling mate I know! But it's for me love and for you and others to hate! :))

Cool. Forgot to mention when going on motorways the baffle goes straight in mate as its mega loud oops :))

Hey loxy how come your other comment just vanished into thin air mate surely can't be tapatalk playing about! :)) Lol

I changed my mind about it, Tapatalk posted it anyway. :roll:

Pipercross Viper Induction Kit + Supersprint B pipe + Genuine Spoon N1 Backbox

Loud when you put your foot down but not so bad when cruising

[video=youtube;eMIIfR421pU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMIIfR421pU[/video]

EP3 with sportex 2.5" unsilenced b-pipe.

[video=youtube;179cwNgUIxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179cwNgUIxE[/video]

Sorry to bring up an old thread reply but have you any footage or audio of this set up with an internal car mic? This sounds epic and I'm so tempted but really don't want to increase cabin noise too much off vtec, on vtec I don't mind how loud it is but want it subtle when normal commuting ect.

Awesome video by the way and the the sportex b pipe the only mod? Any induction? The popping and burble on declaration sounds ace!

Sorry mate, no inside video, and I have a different back box now. At the time the only mods were sportex 2.5" unsilenced pipe, hondata airbox mod and spoon filter. During normal driving it's barely noticeable over OEM, very quiet in the cabin. It's only when you use a lot of throttle that it makes a noise, though you don't really hear the pops and bangs from inside.

IMO for the price it's one of the best mods you can do.

Really tempted now, at that price I could always just sell it on if I'm not happy. What's your opinion on the hondata airbox mod? PM if this is the wrong thread mate, I'm new to all honda stuff so interested in hearing opinions as I'm a fan of Keeping standard looks with little hidden tweeks.

You'll fit in well on this forum then, subtle (with a few epic exceptions) is definitely the consensus here!

The airbox mod does make a slight difference, the engine will rev a bit more freely and breathe a bit better. It's a small improvement, but it has none of the downsides of the cheaper induction kits. It's free, that's what really matters.

Right thats it then, off to find a cheap second hand airbox (so I have a spare) and order a B pipe :)

What back box you got now? I went back to oem and got rid of the M2, was a bit to loud unsilenced :/

I'm still rocking the M2 unsilenced mate. The b-pipe is starting to look old now, so a custom is on the cards in a few months. Did you go back to unsilenced OEM?

its gonna be so much better having a full setup. The tone will be more refined and less farty (if not for a better description) and certainly quieter. Plus that tip would look great against the NHB haha

Whats the most quiet setup de-catted? Im looking for more power but not the noise that goes with it :(. A case of custom system with huge centre silencer?

Back